1. Collection, compilation, scanning, digitisation and quality control of spatial data from the villages for generation of local body level maps in cadastral scale.
2. Creation of index maps of the local bodies.
3. Surveying and mapping of the road network, landmarks, electric network, storm water drains, sewerages and ward delineation for the premises mapping programme.
4. To generate an accurate spatial data base for linking tax and socio-economic related attributes for individual parcels after conducting premises mapping.
5. Post field data updation, linking of tax related attributes with the buildings for tax reformation.
6. GPS survey for accuracy judgment of the spatial.
7. Leveraging the full capabilities of web 2.0 standards, our newly formed application development team delivers up-to-date spatial information as per Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) standards and that can be used for analysis and exploratory aspects not only for GIS experts but also for common people through the medium of web.